In the interest of your safety, if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of Coronavirus we ask you not to attend the venue and follow the current Government guidelines.
See our updated show schedule here.
- We highly recommend that you book your tickets online in advance before attending the event. Web sales close 30 minutes before the event is due to take place.
- We advise customers to select the e-ticket and either print out tickets at home or show on your mobile device. If you wish to request an e-ticket instead of COBO (Care of Box Office) or postal tickets please email email@example.com.
- Our Box Office is open on site, located on Station Street. However, advanced booking is recommended. Due to social distancing measures, only one customer is allowed into the Box Office at a time. Our counter services will open 1hr 30mins before the performance start time.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering when in the building. Our staff will be wearing face coverings. In line with Government guidelines we ask all visitors to wear a suitable face covering when visiting the theatre.
- Hands. Make sure hands are sanitised. There are hand sanitiser stations just before entering and around the venue. Please follow the Covid-19 guidelines signposted around the theatre.
- Check-in tickets. Have your tickets to hand ready to be checked by one of our Front of House Assistants. If you need the Box Office, please alert a member of the team.
- Scan the NHS Covid-19 App. The app is available to download from the iOS or Android store. All customers aged 16 or over need to do this. Please have the app downloaded and ready for use. Everyone in the visiting group is required to scan in, not just the lead booker. If you do not have the app we will take your details including; name, address and telephone number
- Track and Trace. The ticket purchasers details will be stored for Track and Trace purposes. Details will be held in accordance with data security guidelines.
- Bag checks. For security bag checks are in place. We ask customers to leave any large bags or luggage at home as our Cloakroom will be closed, Booster seats will also not be available for purchase. This is to limit physical contact. Customers with pushchairs, walking aids and wheelchairs will be admitted.
- Please note: there may be queues to enter the theatre on arrival.
Depending on where you are sat you will be given a designated entrance, please see the map below:
- Toilets will be open as usual. There will be a limit to how many people are permitted in the toilets at once. Our Baby Change facility and Disabled toilets are located in our Hinckley Bar (entrance on Hinckley Street).
Eating and Drinking:
- Social distancing. Please maintain social distancing when queueing at our Bars.
- Face coverings must be worn throughout the building at all times. However, you may remove your face covering to enjoy food and drink.
- Our Bars will be open as usual. Food and drink must be purchased before taking your seat at the venue. We also request that you place your interval order at the same time, to avoid queueing in the interval.
- We are going Cashless. To minimise risks we are encouraging our customers to pay via Card when purchasing at our Bars.
Also note, if an event has an interval this may take longer than the usual 20 minute break due to the restrictions in place.
To avoid congestion, we ask that all guests remain seated at the end of the performance until directed to exit by our front of house staff.